Thursday 20 February 2014

My TV Travel Bucket List

As you can see from my above statement and ‘About Me’ I want to travel and my life at the moment involves seeing the world from the comfort of my sofa and getting fat at the same time.  So why don’t I mix the both up and visit the beautiful places (without the crime and zombies) I see on a screen every day.

Yes it’s cheaper and easier to lie on my sofa and watch the imagery world go by but where’s the excitement and enjoyment of visiting other countries and meeting new people.  Now I’ve visited a few but that was before I had this idea now I have another reason to go back… yes I mean you Ibiza and Paris.

The Telly Travel List (Blue = visited)

UK
England
Birmingham (got to start somewhere):  Peaky Blinders, Doctors. 
London: 24: Live another Day and every other English drama.

Wales
Rhondda Valley: Stella
Barry Island: Gavin & Stacy

EUROPE
Spain
Ibiza/Majorca:  Mad Dogs.

France
Paris:  Braquo
French Alps: Annecy (Lake Pub) & Tignes Dam: The Returned

Italy
Rome:  Romanzo Criminale
Sicily: Young/Inspector Montalbano

REST OF THE WORLD
Caribbean:  Death in Paradise  
Canada, Toronto:  Rookie Blue 

USA
Chicago:  ER (the George Clooney years), Chicago Fire, Mike & Molly
Washington:  Bones, Scandal
New Orleans:  Treme
Hawaii: Hawaii 5-0, Lost
Texas: Friday Night Lights
Atlanta:  Walking Dead
Virginia: Criminal Minds, NCIS
Philadelphia: Body of Proof
New York: Friends, Blue Bloods, The Following, Elementary and many more
Los Angeles: Mentalist, NCIS: Los Angeles, Two & a Half Men, Major Crimes/Closer to name a few.
Dallas:  Oh Man what’s that programme called again!

Any new TV locations would be greatly appreciated and a message to SKY TV if you want to reduce my mega monthly subscription payments so that I can save for my trips that would be greatly appreciated too. 

Hey if you don’t ask you don’t get!

No comments:

Post a Comment